The Mabuhay is a Caddis wire frame aviator design. We have added rubber texture to the temple tips to secure these frames to your face in times of gravitational diversity. The lens has a slight color tint depending on which model you can’t live without. Named to celebrate a certain punk rock venue in San Francisco, and whether you need to know that or not is really up to you. Some things are just better left undiscussed…and trust when we say….whatever happened at the Fab Mab...stayed at the Fab Mab.
All Mabuhay frames feature our proprietary blue light blocking lenses at no extra cost to you:
CADDIS frequency (frq) LENSES:
- Best-in-class frequency lenses. Our technology is infused in the raw material; it is not a coating that can be scratched or worn off.
- frq blocks 45% of harmful high energy visible blue light (LED, Phone/TV Screens), at, and surrounding the most harmful wavelength (455nm). We’re setting the Blue Light bar with our frq technology.
- CR39 lens material
- Superior hard coat for anti-scratch durability
- Super hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic coatings for anti-smudge and easy cleanability
- frq lenses provide this technical solution in a nearly clear lens
From our Product Lead Jamie, "These are the best f'ing blue light blocking lenses on the market." We love Jamie.
frequency lenses are exclusively available from CADDIS.