Caddis' best-selling style. It’s like the elastic waist pant of eyewear…which is degrading to Miklos, but it fits that wide a range. People with larger faces like the frame thickness + solid feel. Customers with smaller faces like wearing a frame that stands out. Just depends on what you’re into. We’ve taken liberty to engrave “Port” over the left eye, and “Starboard” over the right eye. It’s a boat thing. Not a yacht thing.
- Best-in-class frequency lenses. Technology is infused into the lens. Not coated on.
- Blocks 45% of harmful blue light at, and surrounding, the most harmful wavelength (455 nm). This is more than other brands. Ask and you'll see.
- Is in a nearly clear lens (which is hard to do).
- Anti-reflective coating helps to mitigate reflections and glare.
- Super hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic coating for anti smudge.